Get the most from your 40knots experience and stay at Nonsuch Bay
Stay at the Nonsuch Bay Resort and book the Surfer’s package. You’ll benefit from great accommodation rates and the following 40knots extras. A truly unique active holiday for Kitesurfing and Stand Up Paddleboard lovers.
FREE Boat ride to Green Island for independent kiters
FREE Kitesurf Equipment Storage
FREE use of SUP boards
FREE 1 hour tuition for kitesurfing or SUP
Package terms and conditions:
- The Surfer’s Package needs to be booked directly with the Nonsuch Bay Resort reservation team; just mention the package while placing your booking.
- The kite spot of Green island is located at a 5 minutes boat ride from the Resort beach. The Boat ride and assistance service is addressed only to independent riders and spectators. Duration of 3 hours, every windy morning or afternoon. You can choose between two fixed boat schedules: from 8:30 to 11:30 or from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- The use of SUP boards is allowed only inside the bay of Nonsuch and it’s subjected to availability.
- The one hour of tuition is per person, per stay and for any level of teaching, from beginners to advance. The lesson is personal and not transferable.
- To be eligible for the Boat ride and assistance service included in this “Surfer’s Package” you need to be able to:
- Launch and land your kite safely
- Be confident at riding upwind, in order to return to the launch beach
- Be confident in recovering your board in deep waters
- Perform a ‘self-rescue’ procedure.
Check the 40knots webpage for information and restriction on equipment rental.