12 April 2018
17.072827° NORTH – 61.699053° WEST
FROM THE AIRPORT
- When leaving the airport passing the Stanford cricket ground on your left, turn left onto Sir George Walter highway signed to St.John’s.
- At the next traffic lights with a Rubis gas station on your right go straight on.
- At the next traffic lights with a Rubis/Mitsubishi garage on your left turn left onto Sir Sydney Walling highway.
- Continue straight over the next roundabout passing the Sir Vivian Richards cricket ground on your left.
- At the next roundabout, take the 1st exit on the left, signed to Devil’s Bridge onto Collins Road.
- Follow this road past Betty’s Hope Sugar Plantation and take the right hand turning signed to Freetown.
- At the next T-junction, near to a West Indies gas Station, turn left.
- Follow the road around to the right at the first corner and continue straight on with Willoughby Bay on your right past a church for about 5km.
- When you reach a turning to the left after the crest of a hill, with a NonsuchBay billboard. Turn left here.
- Once through this village (Freetown) take the left hand fork signed to NonsuchBay and HarmonyHall.
- At the next T-junction turn left up the steep hill. There is another NonsuchBay sign, from here follow the road straight on to the resort.
FROM ENGLISH HARBOUR
- Follow the road out of English Harbour as though going to St.Johns.
- On the left hand bend by Cobbs Cross primary school (green building) turn right towards Half Moon Bay and the St. James Club.
- At the next fork, by the Hideout Restaurant, turn left and follow the road around Willoughby Bay.
- At the next T junction before Bethesda Village turn right through the village.
- At the next T junction by the cement works turn right.
Continue past the West Indies gas station and follow point 8 ‘from the airport’.
Green Island is probably the best anchorage and kite spot of Antigua’s east coast. The anchorage is just 10nm from English Harbour. We’ll come to pick you up directly at the stern of your boat and bring you back at the end of your kite surfing session.